Zugatti

Citizen Hack - Questions about features

Question

Q-1: If Citizen Hack is able to bypass Cake! anti-cheat, does it require you to disable some options like bunny hop, aimbot etc.? Because I heard that Cake! anti-cheat also has some server-sided detection methods.

Q-2: In the futures list it says that cheat has an anti-screenshot feature (I am assuming it's for plugins like serverguard where admins can take screenshots of your screen and etc.) so when an admin tries to take a screenshot of our screen does it send a blank screenshot or does it just send a screenshot without cheat visuals?

Q-3: I thought silent-aim was patched in Garry's Mod, does it work?

Q-4: Is switching steam accounts and IP allowed? I have a dynamic IP and I sometimes prefer to change my IP address.

Thank you for taking your time!

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Zugatti said:

If Citizen Hack is able to bypass Cake! anti-cheat, does it require you to disable some options like bunny hop, aimbot etc.? Because I heard that Cake! anti-cheat also has some server-sided detection methods.

All of our features except for bhop without safemode enabled will work 100% undetected.

In the futures list it says that cheat has an anti-screenshot feature (I am assuming it's for plugins like serverguard where admins can take screenshots of your screen and etc.) so when an admin tries to take a screenshot of our screen does it send a blank screenshot or does it just send a screenshot without cheat visuals?

Admins will see a completely clean screenshot, like this:

(left is what admin sees, right is what the hack looks like ingame)

O2t4HUC.png

I thought silent-aim was patched in Garry's Mod, does it work?

Our silent-aim modifies clientside view angles, psilent is a feature which modifies/manipulates angles sent to the server 

Is switching steam accounts and IP allowed? I have a dynamic IP and I sometimes prefer to change my IP address.

Yes, many of our users switch between steam accounts and IP addresses regularly.

4 hours ago, Roqj said:

All of our features except for bhop without safemode enabled will work 100% undetected.

Admins will see a completely clean screenshot, like this:

(left is what admin sees, right is what the hack looks like ingame)

O2t4HUC.png

Our silent-aim modifies clientside view angles, psilent is a feature which modifies/manipulates angles sent to the server 

Yes, many of our users switch between steam accounts and IP addresses regularly.

Thank you!