Roqj

Referral Promo

Hey all,

Been repping Citizen Hack without the kick back? Now you can earn 10% commission on all referral purchases.

What does this mean?

If you visit your referral panel, there will be a list of images/links you can set as your forum signatures/pictures on forums, and when a user registers an account 10% of all their store purchases will go to your Citizen Hack wallet, this money can be used in our store or withdrawn to a PayPal account. There are no limits on how much you can earn through referrals or how much that can be withdrawn.

https://citizenhack.me/clients/referrals/

2 hours ago, Roqj said:

Hey all,

Been repping Citizen Hack without the kick back? Now you can earn 10% commission on all referral purchases.

What does this mean?

If you visit your referral panel, there will be a list of images/links you can set as forum signatures/pictures on forums which when used when registering an account will forward 10% of all store purchases to your Citizen Hack wallet, this money can be used on our store or withdrawn to a PayPal account. There are no limits on how much you can earn through referrals or how much that can be withdrawn.

https://citizenhack.me/clients/referrals/

This is pretty generous and amazing. Hardworking developers that are not greedy is very hard to find these days.

This slaver trusty always begs me to use his referral code

15 hours ago, BackGardenWrestling said:

This slaver trusty always begs me to use his referral code

I own tustys referral.