rongoodfella

A great hack for a good price.

Let me start off by saying that i've been using hacks for garry's mod since 2009. The hacks have constantly been changing and getting better (or sometimes worse) depending on the year. These days you can find countless hacks online on forums for free, usually cracked and relatively shitty, or they just shove a metal fist up your ass and take your account information and leave you in the dust.

Citizenhack is like Gucci. 

Other hacks are like Great Value.

You might find some different and more useful things on other hacks, but this hack has quality, and you can go on cake servers without being shot up like Osama by Seal Team Six.

AIMBOT

10/10

The aimbot works very well, I especially enjoy the stealth aim feature so those 13 year old ADHD inflicted admins can't see you're Neo from the Matrix when they spectate you. 

You can shoot someone with a m9k raging bull from across the map, and laugh about it while they contemplate the meaning of life in that shitty red respawn stage.

You want to be able to spin around in a three-hundred and sixty degree arc and kill everyone like you're playing Reaper in Overwatch? Go for it, buddy.

Smoothing is nice, too, I don't have issues but I don't really use it, I just tell them my twitch response is good because of Brazilian CSGO competition. 

ESP

7/10

The ESP gets the job done, it's lag free unless you're on Industrial 17, which i'm assuming is because of some Nigerian tech rubbish. I believe it would be nice if you could implement an item grabber so you can grab that cw_pistol through the wall like superman. 

The types of people-finding options are neat, I like to use skeleton because it's minimal and won't make you feel like you're at a laser light show. 

EVERYTHING ELSE....WTF?

10/10

This is like one of those Billy Mays commercials. "But wait-- there's more!" Bunny hop script, live maps, keypad code finder, you'll get what you pay for and you won't get buttfucked by European anticheat.

This is my review, buy it or be a Somalian. 

1 hour ago, Flying Spaghetti said:

FOR ONLY $19,99 YOU GET FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING, PLUS WE WILL INCLUDE FREE KEYPAD CODE FINDER FOR FREE!

Thanks Billy Mayes!!!!!!

Garry's Mod was meant to be hacked on and we bring freedom to our citizens.

Thanks for the great testimonial.