Drugsmemories

my honnest opinion 5/5

Citizen hack review

Ease of use: 10/10

Very easy to use, simple menu. Simple interactions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features: 10/10

All the features you would want and expect out of a client, there are even some features such as client no-clip and keypad cracker that arent in most.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimbot: 10/10 

Costomizable and highly accurate. One of the best I've seen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESP: 10/10

The ESP is as you would expect and works perfectly. I have had no troubles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAFF : 10/10. They answer every message within 20 min, they always fix your problem. Live chat, Message, PM, threads, always active. Plus friendly staff. Amazing experience NOTE: I COPIED SOMEONE POST AND EDITED IT !

Noteworthy mentions: Client is undetectable

Edited by Jamesfitness

Glad to see you are enjoying citizen hack.