Roqj

CHM89 Garry's Mod Update 2

Fixed

• Patched all potential CitizenBlock detections

For those unaware, a service called CitizenBlock started publicly selling a detection method which over-all caused many false detections which also led to communities such as Superior Servers to stop using their services. However in research we did find a few methods of detection which were quickly patched and dealt with.

AhrkNZf.jpg

RBh0BWn.jpg

yes helo i am erico manquelez and i sell you many good product pleas look at my very good protection system today

Edited by wakawaka

Lmao who is dumb enough to pay $200 for a anti-cheat just to detect citizenhack. 

"facepalm"

31 minutes ago, N0tiK said:

Lmao who is dumb enough to pay $200 for a anti-cheat just to detect citizenhack. 

"facepalm"

Ya know i could just call up there webhost and threaten them to remove the website due to illegal activity.

1 minute ago, N0tiK said:

Ya know i could just call up there webhost and threaten them to remove the website due to illegal activity.

I don't think it should matter anymore. I'm a bit disappointed at the fact that they're posting people's IP addresses along with this steam profiles publicly, pretty sad.

1 minute ago, Roqj said:

I don't think it should matter anymore. I'm a bit disappointed at the fact that they're posting people's IP addresses along with this steam profiles publicly, pretty sad.

Meh ill see if i can fuck around with the webserver hosts.

50 minutes ago, GoddessItself said:

I have gotten banned aswell, best trial eva 

haven't?