MausL

My Opinions/Review

Hi guys, I've used so many cheat providers, and all have had a major flaw that made me dislike using them. I thought I would never find the cheat for me until I found Citizenhack. The aimbot is superb, and I would the say the best. It allows you to control it quite effectively which lets you decide if you want to look legit or just a raging hacker. The only thing I did not like which is minor, is the ability to aim through walls, but that can always just be corrected by the user manual aiming at the wall. The ESP is probably the best out of all the providers out there. There is full customization and even allow you to put custom entities, so you will always be able to see literally everything. The BHOP is perfect like this cheat. The BHOP cannot be broken and I so much do enjoy that. I've had experiences of getting banned in the past due to CAC, but this cheat bypassed it. Honestly, after cheating on GMOD for 2 years using various providers. CitizenHack is the best one out of them all. Not to mention some providers will have you paying $20.00 a month, while this cheat costs $20.00 for LIFE. This cheat amazed me in many ways, and I am so thankful. I really do recommend that anyone who in interested in this cheat to purchase it. It is completely worth it.

I agree with many points in this review, also thank you for making a review. Glad to see your enjoying citizen!