4 hours ago, _D1o3C_ said:

Hello, I have a problem. When I run Citizen, then my Garrys mode just crashes without any errors in the Citizen console. It just writes "Error. Error" and that’s it. I can show the screen if necessary.

Make sure you're running gmod in x64, could you provide a screenshot to me in pms or open a thread?

4 hours ago, PaprikaMilk said:

It seems like I no longer can run CH on x32, is that intentional?

yes

Are we getting update to the aimbot to make it better? what about no recoil/no spread working with weapon packs such as cw2 and tfa or fas

• upvote 1

49 minutes ago, 2Much said:

Are we getting update to the aimbot to make it better? what about no recoil/no spread working with weapon packs such as cw2 and tfa or fas

We will be adding support for more weapon packs later, but at the moment we're focusing on current feature performance.

tomorrow i plan to finish the plugin system

I do not work CH everything is done according to the instructions, everything is downloaded, my friend also does not work, he says what you need to run on a 32-bit system.

17 minutes ago, denis said:

I do not work CH everything is done according to the instructions, everything is downloaded, my friend also does not work, he says what you need to run on a 32-bit system.

You need to run on 64 bit.

4 minutes ago, denis said:

so it does not work on 64bit.

Could you message me and @Grampa in the chatbox or open a pm? We can help figure it out.

5 minutes ago, rogi said:

Не могли бы вы написать мне и @Grampa в чате или открыть личный кабинет? Мы можем помочь разобраться в этом.

Hello, I do not work CH, downloaded drivers, directx, all of the 32bit or x86 bit Microsoft Redistribute 2010/2012/2013, my friend also, I open the beta version of gmoda chromium 64bit, but CH does not work, what to do?

On 2/7/2020 at 10:46 AM, Grampa said:

tomorrow i plan to finish the plugin system

Hows it going?