Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mastergodown

Actual Testimonial, where its edited.

Do you think this cheat was worth the money you paid for?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the cheat was worth the money you paid for?

• Yes, I paid 40 usd and I think it was worth it.
    • No, I paid 40 usd and I don't think it was worth it.
    • Yes, I paid 20 usd and I think it was worth it.
    • No, I paid 20 usd and I don't think it was worth it.

EDITED: I have been able to use citizen hack for a small amount of time. This changes my opinion drastically, I will change any new things here.

First, I will start with functionality, then go on to the state. I will be explaining the Aimbot, ESP, Entities, Bhop, the very small misc menu, plugins, and keybinds, and finally the staff support on it. Alright, lets get started.

Aimbot: 8/10, works good, and very good functionality. Some shots still miss, buts that when they are moving very fast. Otherwise I am on TTT all the time hitting heads from china to the USA. Also, if silent aim is on, it will not work.

ESP: 10/10, awesome ESP. Chams helps you get enemy position, Text gives good and useful information, player beams is quite situational but will work if you like that kind of shit. Chams style doesn't really change much but looks cool regardless.

Entities: 7/10, pretty good but doesnt have much use, just another form of ESP. It helps you find c4 on TTT tho., though.

Bhop: 9/10. It does indeed work, I learned you have to hold space. I wish we could have a keybind to toggle bhop.

Keypad Stealer: 3/10, doesn't fucking work.

Show Entity Name On Cursor: 6/10, very small use. Does its functionality, though.

Plugins: 10/10. Very good glua loader which makes plugins a breeze.

Keybinds: 5/10. I dont have much to say about this. It is needed for aimbot, though.

Staff support: 6/10. Recently, the developers actually came online and noticed their shit be broke as fuck. Now we have a fix, brothers.

Alright, I have rewritten the state and most of the shit, and added some. Now, the state of citizenhack. With the admins coming online, we might have a fix incoming. I say that it is fun to use when it works, and it might work for a while after this. 

On 1/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, Samsterminator said:

Cheat is dead lets be honest lmao

nope we released 2 big updates this week along with 64 bit support

On 2/3/2020 at 1:29 AM, rogi said:

nope we released 2 big updates this week along with 64 bit support

Still broken though. Your updates didn't change anything for me. 

7 hours ago, elitebigdave said:

Still broken though. Your updates didn't change anything for me. 

Can you msg me in chatbox/pm me, we have a few new things to check out in common issue fixes thread.

This cheat still needs some major fixes, but when i bought it it worked like a charm.

There really wasn't a cheat that could go undetected at the time. 

i used citizen hack as a esp mostly. But it still worked

And thanks to Rogi it works again.

When you launch the program up make sure that windows defender is OFF. 

Mine turns on every hour or so, if you have problems with injection be sure that it is off. 

It was 100% worth it for 20$ 

However it should have never been 40$