F0cuz

Can a developer help.

Question

Can i purchase this hack with a 20 pound steam gift card, Meaning you make like 4 dollars profit. I'll obviously go first but i just really want the hack and don't have paypal xD

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, F0cuz said:

Can i purchase this hack with a 20 pound steam gift card, Meaning you make like 4 dollars profit. I'll obviously go first but i just really want the hack and don't have paypal xD

We only accept Bitcoin and Paypal payments.

• You can use some ingenuity by trying to find a friend to buy you Citizenhack for a 20 pound steam card.
  • You can go to many department stores or corner stores that sell Visa Prepaid Creditcards and set that up with Paypal.
  • You can setup a debit visa with your bank to make purchases online and set that up with your Paypal.

I suggest you get thirty dollars, go to any international or cross country corner store and buy one of their 25$ prepaid cards, I used to do this for subscriptions before I got a credit card with my bank.

Regards, Fl0yd.

On my alt which i had don't wanna name. A developer said they'd let me but it with 20 pounds. i forgot who it was though. I think it was a fourm dev idk

52 minutes ago, F0cuz said:

On my alt which i had don't wanna name. A developer said they'd let me but it with 20 pounds. i forgot who it was though. I think it was a fourm dev idk

Hopefully they will see this so you can work it out with whoever it was you were gonna deal with.

@F0cuz I got citizen directly through Grampa on the discord. Gave him code for $20 steam gift card and he gave me it. Not sure if he still does it but worth a try