Roqj

CHM94 Gmod July Update Fix

Hey all, 

A couple of hrs ago we released an update to address the Garry’s Mod July 2019 update which caused the game to be unstable/crash.

Just open your launcher and you will inject with the latest version of our cheat.

• shitpost (downvote) 1
  • cool 1

20 minutes ago, harvey said:

@Roqj 

Disable your antivirus and extract the exe from the zip before running

• fake news (downvote) 1

So, are you not going to release some better features or no recoil for FA:S just some better stuff cuz right now it's bare bone and it hasn't received a feature update in a long while.

• upvote 2

when i open the exe i say server offline and then it close i go into gmod and there no cheat insert not working too there no menu is the cheat down?

• hmmm 1

The cheats don't work for me, the menu doesn't start when I press insert and the esp doesn't work

Spoiler

unknown.png

16 hours ago, chernobyl said:

when i open the exe i say server offline and then it close i go into gmod and there no cheat insert not working too there no menu is the cheat down?

Disable your antivirus

15 hours ago, harvey said:

@Roqj it just says cannont execution cannot proceed becuase MSVCR120

Install microsoft redistribute 2012

15 hours ago, Faze91160 said:

The cheats don't work for me, the menu doesn't start when I press insert and the esp doesn't work

Reveal hidden contents

Go to https://citizenhack.me/menu/

@Roqj Hey! Injecting chm to the game works fine, and when i join a server the cheats work fine but the problem is when i switch a server, the game either crashes instantly or stays in "Loading Lua" 

Also a triggerbot would be a nice addition to the cheat itself, dont see anyone that has a triggerbot plugin, acebot has a triggerbot but it doesnt work for prophunt

Mmm, was working fine prior to the new update- but now it crashes the game. Either upon injecting, or when I join into a server.

can't open the client as if it opens but closes downloaded on the new start of the server is disabled and asks to update then it says https://ibb.co/2tMZwQJ (screenshots) and everything must be done in a new way