Question

Ok does dis hack work on like a certain type of gamemodes,example like zombie prop hunt and deathmatch servers.And another thing does this aimbot work on all NPC like the one you downloaded.(sorry if my english is bad)

On 3/1/2017 at 6:29 AM, SeekNDstroy said:

Ok does dis hack work on like a certain type of gamemodes,example like zombie prop hunt and deathmatch servers.And another thing does this aimbot work on all NPC like the one you downloaded.(sorry if my english is bad)

I would like to say that hitboxes are compiled into the model files and if you don't have the model you will not be able to find bones or hitboxes. It will just shoot their pelvis. Yes the cheat works for all gamemodes.

Citizenhack is supported for every single gmod gamemode, aimbot is now better then ever after many trial and errors, but still faces a minor bug on a small amount of player models such as GTA5 player models.

This problem can only be fixed if the coding team adds specfic bone rigs for certain player models, or the creator of the model fixes the player model. 

Hope this helped 

Our cheat works on all the gamemodes you listed. Prop hunt will show where props are hiding through ESP, we have team settings for deathmatch and we have an NPC aimbot setting too.

15 minutes ago, SeekNDstroy said:

Does it works on zombiemode?(sry if dis is a dumb question)

I'm not sure what Zombie mode is, are you talking about the zombie survival gamemode where players turn into zombies and attack players?

Just now, Roqj said:

I'm not sure what Zombie mode is, are you talking about the zombie survival gamemode where players turn into zombies and attack players?

thats the one.

Just now, SeekNDstroy said:

Yes it is

Yeah that gamemode works fine with our cheat, we have team settings so you dont aimbot the same team etc.

What do u mean by "aimbot the same team"

We have settings that make so you don't aimbot your own team. For instance if you're a zombie you wont shoot other zombies, but you will target anyone else, like humans.

16 minutes ago, SeekNDstroy said:

So for the zombies is like "melee aimbot" and btw i think i am going to buy dis hack looks cool.

The aimbot is also really good for melee, the hack works across all gamemodes and servers, it's really good value for $20/life.

For the game modes you said, this would be the best cheat for them in my opinion. Here are some key features i think would be good for those game modes (if you buy it)

Zombie RP

• No Spread 
  • Aimbot
  • NPC Aim
  • Entity ESP

Prop Hunt

• BHOP
  • ESP (to see who is prop or not)
  • Aimbot

Deathmatch

• Aimbot (for 1v1 situations)
  • ESP to see players to do traps on them
  • BHOP to go really fast

Not to mention with all of those key features, you get the #1 garry's mod cheat, you bypass any and every anti-cheat, and you get extremely good support incase of issues. IMO, buy asap

Ok but can anyone explain wat entity esp mean? I know wat esp mean but wat is entity? And wat it do?  And btw can u explain wat is he doing?(entity) 

Edited by SeekNDstroy

Ok but can anyone explain wat entity esp mean? I know wat esp mean but wat is entity?

It will draw a box around entities/objects. You can find entities and add them, such as: money_printer, prop_physics, spawned_weapon.

But wat the point of doing that ,i thought when u turn on esp it will highlight all the things like people,weapons,vehicles.(u know wat i mean)

But wat the point of doing that ,i thought when u turn on esp it will highlight all the things like people,weapons,vehicles.(u know wat i mean)

With normal ESP it will only show players, you will need to add vehicles and other things to your entity list. For instance if you type prop_vehicle_jeep into the entity list it will show vehicles, typing spawned_weapon will show all weapons on the ground.

23 minutes ago, SeekNDstroy said:

Ahh i see,but how u know which commands to use(example if i want to see through door wat command should i use?)

Well, you will see all entities and players through ESP if you have them enabled. If you want to see inside a room/building you can use clientside noclip, which basically allows you to noclip like an admin but ofcourse it is only on your screen.

U still didn't explain on which commands should i use.(not to be rude)

I'm not sure what you mean. We do not have any commands, we have a menu where you can add whatever items you want to see and what color they should show up as. We also have key binds which allow you to set a key for aimbot, menu and noclip.

19 minutes ago, SeekNDstroy said:

I mean when come to entity,as u can see in the video dis guy type some commands and i was wondering which command should i use?

That video shows how the entity system looks. If you type "money" it will suggest entities/items which have the word money in it. If you're playing prop hunt you type "prop" and it shows ph_prop which will show where all the people hiding as props are located. It's a fairly easy system to understand once you start using the hack.

Edit: In that video, the person uses "+zoom" which is a default console command to look through the door like that.