Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lolshdsd3

Before i buy.

Question

Before i buy i just want to know if the aimbot is good, since most aimbots i use they have this issue where the bullet just goes to the side of where i'm aiming at or the hit doesn't even register at all. i dont know if these issues are due to ping or the aimbot itself

3 answers to this question

It depends on the weapon pack, M9K and default HL2 weapons work perfectly, however other weapon packs might have trouble being super accurate and reliable with aimbot, however we do have guides to help setting up these settings.

12 hours ago, Roqj said:

It depends on the weapon pack, M9K and default HL2 weapons work perfectly, however other weapon packs might have trouble being super accurate and reliable with aimbot, however we do have guides to help setting up these settings.

I know its just that when i go to the guide you linked in another question it just says "You do not have permission to view this content" 

On 6/2/2019 at 7:39 AM, lolshdsd3 said:

I know its just that when i go to the guide you linked in another question it just says "You do not have permission to view this content" 

You need to be an active Citizen to view guides on our forum