Ayana

I really want to buy the hack but

Question

Hey guys I really want to buy the hack but I need to know some things first before so, how long has this hack been out for how trusted second is it anti broken by all anti cheats what is the structure like has it been broken before and third and final I play on a server called Santos and a lot of the time you need to report someone for breaking rules how will I do this without them seeing the hack is there a way to hide it from recording software thanks

15 answers to this question

Our hack has been out for a while and yes it's trusted, ask people who use it. We bypass cac/etc and have active users playing on Santos.      

Hi, the gmod cheat has been released since November-2016 and is growing better everyday.

citizenhack -gmod does not have a record software spoofer this is only possible if every esp is run through directX.

Hope this helped.

Okay but is there a way to make it like some hacks where its external so it doesn't record it if you say recorded your screen.

Okay thanks I just thats the only thing if I use it on santos and I can't report people when they break rules it will be a pain in the ass because people always do it...

It is not recording proof, if you use OBS or such it will show up. But any screen grabs will be clean. 

4 hours ago, Ayana said:

Hey guys I really want to buy the hack but I need to know some things first before so, how long has this hack been out for how trusted second is it anti broken by all anti cheats what is the structure like has it been broken before and third and final I play on a server called Santos and a lot of the time you need to report someone for breaking rules how will I do this without them seeing the hack is there a way to hide it from recording software thanks

The hack has been out since november and no anticheat can detect the hack. The developer can and will fix any bugs or detections if any come to our attention.

Edited by Fl0yd

5 minutes ago, Fl0yd said:

The hack has been out since november and no anticheat can detect the hack. The developer can and will fix any bugs or detections if any come to our attention.

Already bought it bro xd

Just now, Fl0yd said:

Congratz and hope you enjoy it.

I am I'm currently playing dayz using it the aimbot is a bit buggy I dunno if I need good settings but other than that it's good no bans xd

Just now, Ayana said:

I am I'm currently playing dayz using it the aimbot is a bit buggy I dunno if I need good settings but other than that it's good no bans xd

Be careful on Dayz, they will manual ban you for being very good.

Just now, Fl0yd said:

Be careful on Dayz, they will manual ban you for being very good.

Thanks for advice since I'm on the most high popped one.

16 minutes ago, Ayana said:

Thanks for advice since I'm on the most high popped one.

Make sure, smoothing is key! :D