Defalco

Just some questions

Question

Hello.

I have a few questions regarding this "Hack"

One; For ESP is there no bounding box? or can that be configured?

Two; For TTT/Murder/Prophunt is there a way to see who is the Traitor/Prop/Murder

Three; With some all hacks i seem to get about 20-30 fps, does this have a major fps drop? 

Four; For ESP is there a option to change colors of people? and have their name above them?; Example; Admins = Red  Friends = Green

(P.S) Ignore the quote, i accidently put it there and now it wont / cant be removed...

Edited by Defalco

6 answers to this question

One - We don't have that as its own feature but if you add 'player' to our entity finder list it will draw a box around all players.

Two - We don't have an automatic feature for TTT but there are guides on the forums that allow you to add specific entities that will tell you if someone is a traitor or not. You can add the knife to see who the murderer is in the gamemode Murder. Yes, you can see who is a prop in Prop-Hunt.

Three - I personally don't have FPS drops but its all about configuring your settings correctly.

Four - We have options to change colors of people based on team color (if you're in DarkRP) or a preference of your choice. You can customize your own friends color but we don't have an option for staff at the moment.

3 minutes ago, apoona said:

One - We don't have that as its own feature but if you add 'player' to our entity finder list it will draw a box around all players.

Two - We don't have an automatic feature for TTT but there are guides on the forums that allow you to add specific entities that will tell you if someone is a traitor or not. You can add the knife to see who the murderer is in the gamemode Murder. Yes, you can see who is a prop in Prop-Hunt.

Three - I personally don't have FPS drops but its all about configuring your settings correctly.

Four - We have options to change colors of people based on team color (if you're in DarkRP) or a preference of your choice. You can customize your own friends color but we don't have an option for staff at the moment.

Okay, for two (TTT)  would the traitor be marked in a color? thats all i need to know 

Edited by Defalco

Three - All cheats take an amount of fps away and you can't do anything about it but buy some new pc parts.

The traitors entire body won't be covered with color, but you would see a small box around his hip if you added all the entities in the guide.

13 minutes ago, Defalco said:

Okay, for two (TTT)  would the traitor be marked in a color? thats all i need to know 

Yes the traitor would be the color you want them to be. But you can't 100% tell whos a traitor.

On some servers, staff will get certain weapons. (example, keypad checker) If you where to highlight that in some servers, you *should* see about 90% of the staff on some servers.