exemptednato

Garrys mod hack Presale

Question

I am am definitely interested in buying this hack? How long have you guys been around? Seems like a safe community! What coding language is the Gmod hack coded with?

Additionally can I have like a 1 day trial or something? If I like it, Ill drop $20 for life. If there is a staff who does trials, could you tell him/her for me?

13 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, exemptednato said:

I am am definitely interested in buying this hack? How long have you guys been around? Seems like a safe community! What coding language is the Gmod hack coded with?

Additionally can I have like a 1 day trial or something? If I like it, Ill drop $20 for life. If there is a staff who does trials, could you tell him/her for me?

We do not offer 1 day trials and the cheat is coded in C.

We cannot tell you how the keypad stealer works, only that it does. :)

2 hours ago, exemptednato said:

Ok, so this hack cannot pick up keypad codes unless I am on a NON cac server? 

No, you can pick up keypad codes on any server you want with Citizen and not get detected/banned.

Don't mind getting the trial, you'll love the hack anyway, just buy the life time client before it's going to cost more.

Citizen never disappoints me.

On 2/25/2017 at 3:26 PM, apoona said:

No, you can pick up keypad codes on any server you want with Citizen and not get broken/banned.

So I can be on any server with any anticheat and the keypad stealer will work? I didnt see the option in the picture of the cheat? is there a video on this displaying in action?

~Thnks

1 hour ago, exemptednato said:

So I can be on any server with any anticheat and the keypad stealer will work? I didnt see the option in the picture of the cheat? is there a video on this displaying in action?

~Thnks

Yes, any server with any anti cheat and they keypad stealer will work. If you want pictures of the cheat go to the gallery and for videos go to citizen hack media.

keypad stealers are made from your cheat calling for memory addresses for keypads. if 1 is pressed it comes with a memory address 2 , 3 ect.

10 minutes ago, N0tiK said:

keypad stealers are made from your cheat calling for memory addresses for keypads. if 1 is pressed it comes with a memory address 2 , 3 ect.

Oh, for some reason i thought it was from head tracking. (like a person looking at the buttons)