Sign in to follow this  
brandon12262

Citizen hack is dank

I gotta say the aimbot works amazing i give it a solid 9/10 but sometimes it can be glitchy or mess up and when that happens it i give it a solid 7/10.

Visuals are good and work great but it would be nice to have a esp box anyways visual i give a solid 9.5/10 and the reason for 9.5 and not 10 is cause somtimes people will disappear randomly then come back and also the chams do make the player models shake alot when you're far away.

Bhop is the best ive ever seen its just amazing no bhop script could ever beat it tbh 10/10 ign would definitley would use again.

Misc is well misc tbh ;).

All in all the cheat is amazing and if you're new then your definitley gonna enjoy the cheat and if you're thinking about buying it or not trust me you should and other reviews recommend you too.

Now to add excitement let me insert a shitty bonzi buddy picture i made with a shitty photoshop ripoff 96e8f684b3.png

For the visuals thing, you can configure the distance in your cheat settings, but this review is great. But also bhop is 10/10.