Roqj

CHM94 Gmod Client Improvements

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

When are you going to fix the other propblems ?????

most of he other problems have been around since ive had this

2 hours ago, normie20 said:

most of he other problems have been around since ive had this

No they haven't

5 hours ago, normie20 said:

you dont even know what im talking about. 

uh huh your right I don't see any other problems besides some recent rumors of detections

On 10/23/2018 at 6:10 PM, tony said:

uh huh your right I don't see any other problems besides some recent rumors of detections

what about smoothing, not being able to catch up to the player, and it glitches back and fourth from the players head. . Or the aimbot never hits while using weapon packs like like cw. Sometimes the aimbot just stops working. Or the crashing after a few hours. Or even the esp not working at semi long ranges. fps drops

7 hours ago, normie20 said:

what about smoothing, not being able to catch up to the player, and it glitches back and fourth from the players head. . Or the aimbot never hits while using weapon packs like like cw. Sometimes the aimbot just stops working. Or the crashing after a few hours. Or even the esp not working at semi long ranges. fps drops

I have only had the crashes happen, and thats only after a like 7-8 hours. None of the other things I have seen.

15 hours ago, normie20 said:

The only issues I've been that you pointed out, are the smoothing not working but IDRC about that, the nospread / recoil issues with CW but IDK if that can be fixed cause of the way CW works, and rarely crashing.