Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nava

Citizen Injector

Question

Hello, I would like to buy Citizen but before I have a question, if I would like to buy Citizen is especially for its injector lua who manages to get around the Anti-Cheat perfectly because I have a script (exploit) to destroy waiters unfortunately when I inject it and try an option I am directly ban by cake anti-cheat I would like to know if I inject this script with Citizen if I manage to bypass CAC. Thank you.

3 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Nava said:

My question is, all the plugins we put on citizen are automatically bypassed? If I put the code of my script in my plugins for example can I use it while bypassing any anti-cheat

Yes, all plugins ran through our lua loader will be automatically bypassed, there is a plugin discussion section on our forum if you want more info.

My question is, all the plugins we put on citizen are automatically bypassed? If I put the code of my script in my plugins for example can I use it while bypassing any anti-cheat

On 8/28/2018 at 11:52 PM, Nava said:

Ok, well I have been banned before by CAC for trying to get superadmin, but you can find a paste bin to bypass CAC and copy and paste the code and run it. Or you could look in the plugins section to see if there is one there.