Mytic X Toxic

How good is it?

Question

Like will this be updated regularly? And how do we 100% know the anti screenshot works? 

And will it work on a server called zarp? And does it have entity ESP

Edited by Mytic X Toxic

8 answers to this question

The hack will continue to be updated daily. We did have an incident in the past that somewhat messed with our screenshot protection (however its fixed now and works on all servers). To answer your question about ZARP, yes, it works on all their servers. Entity ESP is one of our biggest features. When you use the menu you get your own customizable entity finder panel that allows you to whitelist/find any entity and change the ESP color individually for it.

From my point of view and experience with the hack, i can say easily it is the best. The developers update it daily and the anti screen grab really does work (i was scared when i first tried it, but it works amazing) If you are looking to buy it i would look at some videos on it to see the really cool features. Also it does bypass ANY anti cheat on garry's mod. (its crazy ikr)

https://citizenhack.me/forums/forum/9-citizen-hack-media/

Personally, I was skeptical too but it works. The only thing you have to lookout for is admins fucking with you but a great excuse is "This server has CAC so how could I have anything" and it shuts them up. It also has a keypad code esp that copies codes in darkrp and its realy good. I would get this over aimware, not because its cheaper but better. The walls and the aimbot are pretty good aswell. The only thing is that it doesnt have spinbot but thats not a huge issue unless you want to go around killing everyone 10% than aimbot can do. Im telling you its way worth the money.

Innovative features breaking the game and making server owners mad.

Our happy customers will all tell you that they are fully satisfied.

Also, you get to be part of a community where people hack and talk to the cheat developers. Pretty good deal.

Edited by Fl0yd