Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twizzlezz556

CH review

Citizen Hack is was a beautiful hack, I use used it on every server I went on to.

The aimbot is almost perfect (If the hack is working)

ESP is good, sometimes a little laggy the farther away the player is, but really good at a closer distance (once again, if the hack is working)

All the features of this hack can change it from a Rage Hack to a Legit Hack in a few clicks (if you can open the menu)

Citizen Hack is was almost perfect.

Until a few months ago...

A few months ago a Gmod update was released and the hack stopped working for ~half of the CH community. They have released a few updates since then to try and fix the problem, but it hasn't helped much, only for the few people that had the hack working the entire time.

The customer support is a little on the iffy side... Roqj will sometimes try to help, but the most he ever says is "go to the help thread on the forums" or something about "you have an anti-virus enabled" even if you are 100% sure you don't. Grampa is better at helping since he is the developer for the hack, but he is a little biased about whether or not the hack is actually working (both of them are, actually, Roqj a little bit more, but Grampa still has some bias). If others say its working, he will sometimes have a hard time believing you actually have a problem with the hack, but if you can convince him it is totally screwed up, then he will help you out.... if you can reach him...

Here are some examples of Roqj's "help":

https://gyazo.com/2f581654cfa65ea87d8e613d806f37b4
https://gyazo.com/272c9b8d7143c79161e8d9a5456f314f
https://gyazo.com/cd318121aa453309300a0f083a8e6f31
https://gyazo.com/de06bfb5d1a8a02b46182ba9c9345e38

I understand that Roqj isn't the cheat dev, but it would be nice if he would give better tips or point you in the direction of the actual cheat dev.

My conclusion: DON'T BUY CITIZEN HACK RIGHT NOW
CH is not in a working condition right now and it may not be for a while, so save your money and wait until you see a LOT more positive feedback, unless, of course, negative feedback is being censored 🤔🤔

+1 Review!

I personally have many crashing issues with the Gmod citizen hack as well. I sent a message to Grampa but after 4 days still no reply, which is understandable since he is a dev, and has to balance it with life. Here is an accurate experience you may encounter upon buying CM hack GMOD as of RN:

---------------------

On the last update thread I have noticed many people still reporting crash errors despite the bug fix you have implemented in an attempt to solve the issue, I unfortunately am apart of that bandwagon.

I crash around 6 times in a row before my hack can sucessfully load in, here is my error

Error Message: https://gyazo.com/250a9088d66dc856b6cb9622abeef31a

I have tried reinstalling gmod, uninstalling all workshop addons, and verifying game cache, when will the next update be out?

-------------------

P.S: When the hack is working, it is absolutely flawless and fun to use. Like it is just amazing, I like the smoothing aimbot features and the esp for items. It just needs a cruicial update right now

Honestly wouldn't post much here but since i supplied the first pick and am the one in third and second pick I might as well give a little feedback

This is a true forum the hack is began to fall apart recently and i understand to that grampa can be busy trying to dev a hack and he has his own life and he tries to respond as much as he can and i understand it can be dificult

I think the main problem is the hack has seamed to drop in quality and stopped working for most of the community and rogi has been no help to well anyone i can get as many screenshots from my dms with him and post them in this thread to but i completely agree with the fact that no one should get ch in this low state of performance

Screenshot    (Can be caught by cac by 1 instance caught by me and 1 of my friend getting permanently banned)

if he can just fix these fucking crashes, the hack would be just fine

the only reason it's not worth it's weight is because of the constant crash issues that me and many other customers of the community have been experiencing

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:46 PM, SlumpedAsf said:

I've only crashed once in the past week of using CH I have no idea what you are talking about 

I can say the same about this

I have not crashed once in months with this

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, Twizzlezz556 said:

I will create a better, in-depth review once CH is working properly once again, and hopefully it will be a completely positive review 😃

You probably crash because your internet intermittently disconnects

Citizenhack closes when it loses connection to the auth server