Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MGawd

TF2 Review.

Personally use Nullcore but I have gotten my main acc banned for 60 days due to "Removed by system" too many times. Hopped on my alt, got my paycheck and was like fuck it, lets get citizenhack for TF2, I LOVE the Gmod cheat and thought I should try out out TF2 one.

From a long time TF2 cheater's perspective, I see MASSIVE potential for this cheat. If it eventually gets almost every feature every other cheat does, It will be on the table as an option for most people. 

Pro's :

Won't get you removed from system as long as you play legit!

Undetected so I could see MANY high value accounts using it for its legit features.

Better menu then Nullcore and Lithium but not Lmaobox but its up there and few tweaks it will only get better!

(Note that cheat is still in early dev stages so don't take these Cons too seriously)

Cons

Minor bugs mostly

Bhop could use improvements as it is buggy and will pull you in random directions sometimes, auto strafe buggy too. Just recommend not using it

Aimbot : Good for legit! Sometimes would snap onto cloacked spies and would target people behind walls, move aimbot settings like FOV/crosshair closest and allow to aim buildings!

Walls are good, I'd like to see value of the HP like in the Gmod cheat, possibly better building ESP?   Sometimes HP bar would break and go out a mile and couldn't tell what their HP was but fixed when they died.

Overall 6.9/10 : Great potential, Will be personally using this cheat for a while and hopefully make it one of my daily's with more updates/bug fixes! I really do hope for this to become a great product for everyone to enjoy ❤️ Thanks CH staff/devs! Great cheat!

9 hours ago, MGawd said:

Aimbot : Good for legit! Sometimes would snap onto cloacked spies and would target people behind walls, move aimbot settings like FOV/crosshair closest and allow to aim buildings!

You can disable the aimbot so it doesn't target cloaked spies :)

On 5/16/2018 at 11:12 PM, MGawd said:

What Crimson said when you lock onto the player behind the wall is base in the "Force targeting" this would allow you to lock onto players that run be hide the walls. 

Daddy Gang