Roqj

HWID Update

In the next few day we will be rolling out a HWID update which will enforce HWID logins and will only allow users to change HWID every 24hrs after their most recent login. We also plan to have a section where you can request to have your HWID changed.

Before this update we have had a numerous anti-account sharing methods which have been able to detect account sharers but not automatically deal with them, we will be increasing our tolerance against account sharing users once this update has been rolled out. Only future offenders will be affected.

Just now, Roqj said:

In the next few day we will be rolling out a HWID update which will enforce HWID logins and will only allow users to change HWID every 24hrs after their most recent login. We also plan to have a section where you can request to have your HWID changed.

Before this update we have had a numerous anti-account sharing methods which have been able to detect account sharers but not automatically deal with them, we will be increasing our tolerance against account sharing users once this update has been rolled out. Only future offenders will be affected.

those people who shared accounts were annoying

You could also add some thing's like SteamID lock?? if you really wanted to beef up security "but they would be able to login to the mates account with there username/pasword"," witch also makes what i just said fucking useless".

SteamID lock

hardware id lock

IP lock -this one causes a lot of problems 

EDIT* Updated color for the prople that don't know how to read.

Edited by unwanted

32 minutes ago, unwanted said:

You could also add some thing's like SteamID lock?? if you really wanted to beef up security but they would be able to login to the mates account with there username/pasword, witch also makes what i just said fucking useless.

SteamID lock

hardware id lock

SteamID many people play across several accounts. IP lock is also dumb because people can dynamic ip's and their ip will change everytime they restart their router.

Edited by zer0

32 minutes ago, unwanted said:

You could also add some thing's like SteamID lock?? if you really wanted to beef up security but they would be able to login to the mates account with there username/pasword, witch also makes what i just said fucking useless.

SteamID lock

hardware id lock

naw it should just be HWID cause if you use alts they would have different steam ids.

Just now, zer0 said:

IP lock is dumb also is SteamID many people play across several accounts. IP lock is also dumb because people can dynamic ip's and their ip will change everytime they restart their router.

Yeah as i stated there bro... IP Lock is cancer and SteamID you can just let them use your account as i said.

I was throwing ideas out there and as i stated IP lock and SteamID Lock are both really cancer... but if i put the idea out there we as a community can maybe come up with a new Lock System???

Just now, unwanted said:

I was throwing ideas out there and as i stated IP lock and SteamID Lock are both really cancer... but if i put the idea out there we as a community can maybe come up with a new Lock System???

Think before you post. HWID is fine for now. 

Edited by zer0

Think before you post as I stated above. HWID is the best for keeping player's from multi accounting. I dont think there is a need for a new lock system honestly, sounds sort of dumb knowing all huge cheat providers use it as a form of anti multi accounting. 

Edited by zer0

2 minutes ago, zer0 said:

Think before you post as I stated above. HWID is the best for keeping player's from multi accounting. I dont think there is a need for a new lock system honestly, sounds sort of dumb knowing all huge cheat providers use it as a form of anti multi accounting. 

Yeah but all i was trying to say was.. why do we have to use the same system as every other cunt, lets be better! lets make something that can do just more than hardware lock, i was not trying to change the choice of the Hardware Lock system i just wanted every one to use there brain.

HAPPY HACKING!

Edited by unwanted

Just now, unwanted said:

Yeah but all i was trying to say was.. why do we have to use the same system as every other cunt, lets be better! lets make something that can do just more than hardware lock, i was not trying to change the choice of the Hardware Lock system i just wanted every one to use there brain.

can you guys chill

1 hour ago, triggered said:

Cash me outside how bow dah

yeah ? how bow dat 1v1 gmod citizen nerd

EDIT* This was a joke for people who don't understand

Edited by unwanted

Just now, Original Citizen said:

I play on more than one computer, My laptop when i'm out and my PC when i'm home, due to my PC being better, but sometimes I only have my laptop if I leave my town ( which is semi often ).

There gonna have to sort something out for you man or your gonna have to just buy it on the one pc.

Just now, Original Citizen said:

This makes me sad :(

Yeah but it needs to be done man because we have idiots that abuse the subscriptions and they wreck it for the rest of us, or people that the parents are devoured or people in your situation.

And if people are abusing it that means our dev's suffer witch means no more cheats!!!