Logicsx

Review -Copied Plague cause i have no originality

I would first of like to say thanks to the hardworking developers who are consistently updating the Hack to ensure it is functioning and stable, Its amazing how frequent the client gets updated and improved this hack is clearly far superior to any other undetected cheat on the market currently, any one to pick Aimeware "Vacware" over this is very stupid  considering this hack is £16 ($20"USD") and Aimware is extremely over priced at £88 ($110"USD") 

-Logicsx  

1 minute ago, site86 said:

All you said was.

"Thank you CH devs for updating, all the other hacks are expensive and don't work."

How is that a review, it's more so just praise to the hack imo.

" this hack is clearly far superior to any other undetected cheat on the market currently "

5 minutes ago, site86 said:

So where's the comparison to the other hacks.

any one to pick Aimeware "Vacware" over this is very stupid  considering this hack is £16 ($20"USD") and Aimware is extremely over priced at £88 ($110"USD")   comparing the prices of the two hacks 

2 minutes ago, site86 said:

I meant the features pal.

i am not going to list all the features, they are easily accessible on the site, i don't see why you are bothered any way  (most likely salty because i -repped you)

I am now no longer going to reply to your replies have a lovely day/evening <3 

5 minutes ago, Fl0yd said:

Thank you for your cheat review. We hope you enjoy using it and will recommend your friends :^]

Np man :)