Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lunaris

Buying the Hack against Bigpackets

Question

So, I have been using Bigpackets for a  very long time, but recently Kit has been going a little crazy with his features, and almost all of the undetectable safe features in his hacks, now becoming broken, like his silent aim and spectator silent mode. so my question is: is your silent aim broken and is it easy to download your hack if I do buy it?

7 answers to this question

On 5/6/2018 at 6:40 PM, Lunason said:

So, I have been using Bigpackets for a  very long time, but recently Kit has been going a little crazy with his features, and almost all of the undetectable safe features in his hacks, now becoming broken, like his silent aim and spectator silent mode. so my question is: is your silent aim broken and is it easy to download your hack if I do buy it?

i have used Bigpackets for a long time too but kit dose not update it often and only cares about the activity on his forms. 
he ended up deleting my account forcing me to make a new one and i cant use it with out 10 post on his form so i dumped BP looking at this :)

I've used this for a good while, just for fun every once in a while and I've never had a problem with it.

Very simple to setup and everything works great

citizen is waayyy beter than big packet, i had a sort of a hvh against my friend who uses big packet, he didnt stand a chance, citizen is way faster, and has more features.

its worth your money