Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobbler321

Multi Steam Account Support?

Question

I'm thinking of getting it but I see that sharing isn't supported so I was wondering because I have two Steam accounts am i able to use it on both?

say i get banned from a server and i go in my alt will i be able to use it? OR will i get banned?

one more thing is there a virus scan to show?

e.g https://www.virustotal.com/ 

14 answers to this question

when ever ban evading all you have to use is a new steam account (steam id) and a vpn (new ip address). not talk via voice(optional) there is now way for any administration to know the difference.  

But if you are going to be alting on an server you should always use a vpn and remove the data folder I think it is.

when ever ban evading all you have to use is a new steam account (steam id) and a vpn (new ip address). not talk via voice(optional) there is now way for any administration to know the difference.  

yeah I wasn't asking how to use my alt I was asking if the hack had support for multiple accounts.

sry if it came off rude

11 hours ago, DankSmell said:

false positives await

ik it going to have false positives but i have used it on all my hacks and i have a good not perfect idea of what it should and shouldn't trigger 

but i always check before i get paid hacks if it is free i do it myself

using discord to send "questionable information of that nature" is basically saying "hello government I'm a terrorist please investigate me". you people are nerds get your shit together. 

On 5/11/2018 at 1:11 PM, xXsquid-meisterXx said:

Add me on discord MrSquid#8277 An I'll send you a virus total of the exe.

u are a nerd gay gay gay gay stupid big dumb gay

let me quto discord  for you "When you interact with us through the Services, we receive and store certain information such as an IP address, device ID, and your activities within the Services. We may store such information or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of messages users have sent, as well as the sites which refer visitors to Discord.

1 hour ago, urmomgay said:

using discord to send "questionable information of that nature" is basically saying "hello government I'm a terrorist please investigate me". you people are nerds get your shit together. 

1 hour ago, urmomgay said:

let me quto discord  for you "When you interact with us through the Services, we receive and store certain information such as an IP address, device ID, and your activities within the Services. We may store such information or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of messages users have sent, as well as the sites which refer visitors to Discord.

do u have a problem with discord?