EthanTheGreat

CHM9 TF2 Beta - Updates

Thank you for keeping us posted. I love seeing newsletters like this to keep the community up to date. Something that other older folks (grandpa) wouldn't understand!

• upvote 1
  • lmao 1

I'll try to see if I can include an Anti-Kick method to prevent getting kicked.

Also a name changer would be interesting to include as well.

By next week I'll have some more spare time to include some of these.

cant wait to see these features when they get added cause right now its pretty bare-boned and i think some optional features like the rocket aiming would be great but i really cant wait for the sentry gun skeletons cause i get rekt by them every time lol

@EthanTheGreat

In your post you state: "Obtained more feature requests:

**** Spy Auto Backstab feature ******* Pyro deflect ******* Sentry Aimbot Target **** ".

I didn't see the hack options for those stated and I didn't see them actively being used. Were you saying in your post you have obtained features to begin work on them? Let me know, keep up the good work!

40 minutes ago, Fried_Lion said:

@EthanTheGreat

In your post you state: "Obtained more feature requests:

**** Spy Auto Backstab feature ******* Pyro deflect ******* Sentry Aimbot Target **** ".

I didn't see the hack options for those stated and I didn't see them actively being used. Were you saying in your post you have obtained features to begin work on them? Let me know, keep up the good work!

I think he just means that those features have been suggested/requested, so they aren't added yet

• upvote 1

Working on getting more features in. Glow ESP has been created. I also have been working on auto-backstab feature for spy class. Work has been slow, but will start to pick up within the next couple of weeks.

.large.Untitled.png.ae1a862ff599961c2b999

• upvote 1

13 hours ago, EthanTheGreat said:

Working on getting more features in. Glow ESP has been created. I also have been working on auto-backstab feature for spy class. Work has been slow, but will start to pick up within the next couple of weeks.

.large.Untitled.png.ae1a862ff599961c2b999

fuck me sideways and call me jerry does this look cool

• upvote 1