Roqj

Battefield 1 Basics Cheat Annoucement

Introducing the forth addition to our cheat library, Battlefield 1

We are currently on schedule to release BF1 Basics in the next few days. This cheat package will contain full Fairfight bypass and ESP options. We plan on releasing a full package also which will include an aimbot and more.

Feature Page

4 minutes ago, Original Citizen said:

FairFight bypass, but fairfight bans you based on stats, and how well you do by game, vs how well you should be able to do, doesn't it?

FairFight still takes screenshots,The BF1 Cheat takes care of em.

But i guess its still not a bypass really.

Edited by Kevinf100

3 minutes ago, Original Citizen said:

FairFight bypass, but fairfight bans you based on stats, and how well you do by game, vs how well you should be able to do, doesn't it?

Somewhat yes, we know how it works in and out. we are the only ones who know how it works 100%. Fairfight even bans legit players sometimes because of stats.

1 minute ago, formatme said:

Somewhat yes, we know how it works in and out. we are the only ones who know how it works 100%. Fairfight even bans legit players sometimes because of stats.

Yeah, i'm not saying you guys don't know what you're doing, I was just confused as with my personal remembrance of what fairfight does, I will still be banned if I do really well and i'm always top fragging even if i'm not being super blatant?

Just my input... i think FairFight for one sucks. and two easy to bypass... "well..." client side is not server side., as such I've been banned for good KD on a new account. so lets say you have an account your rank 50 ect.... you buy a new a account go full sweat mode and they ban you for been a good player then its a auto account wipe/reset and your good to play again second time time is a week ban? or might be perma ban.

Back to my well... if you know what your doing client side can be bypassed easy BUT! the server side detection's are retarded, they use so if your looking at someone though a wall you will get banned.

logo.png

SUCKS!

Edited by unwanted