Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

butilka4

Abrupt price increase?

Question

I was convinced by a friend into buying CH, thinking it was still 20$ as before, as I can't afford subscriptions for so long, only to find the price heavily risen to 50$. Why's that? That's way too far from a lot of people's reach, including mine, sadly. Even the Referral links state that it's "20$ for life", which is rather deceiving unfortunately. Are there seasonal sales, aswell, that drop the price back to 20$? 

3 answers to this question

We've been $50 lifetime for several weeks now, and have been providing discounts to users who missed out on the lower price.

Everyone had their time to get it at the lower price.

6 hours ago, Roqj said:

We've been $50 lifetime for several weeks now, and have been providing discounts to users who missed out on the lower price.

Everyone had their time to get it at the lower price.

How would I know that, when I decided to register now and see the forums for that? There was no official announcement, no nothing - and I still get misleaded by my friend's referral link, which you're still using to advertise your product for the now-supposedly-invalid price of 20$

2.jpg.8772a449bff556047f5f50a4be422169.j

And you still didn't answer on whether there'd be future discounts and sales on the hack, based on the season (aka summer sales, Christmas discounts, etc).

11 minutes ago, butilka4 said:

There was no official announcement, no nothing - and I still get misleaded by my friend's referral link, which you're still using to advertise your product for the now-supposedly-invalid price of 20$

okay... ill update the referral images to match the new prices, the store page very clearly shows the price which should be the first place you go.

12 minutes ago, butilka4 said:

future discounts and sales on the hack

The next sale will probably be a couple of months away.