Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HvHGott

The Only Problem i have with CHM.

GOOD THINGS:
- First of all it is great in general
- you can play on most servers and dont get banned.

BAD THINGS:
-The aimbot is wierd because of the fact that its smooth isnt smooth and it just keeps on locking onto players.
-We need a key for enableing the wallhack and disabling it cuz of the fact that people maight want to record with it.

On 26/02/2018 at 5:57 PM, BlackWolfSante said:

google my name and you should know already that im longer then u in the scene ty. 

ok

On 21/02/2018 at 9:21 AM, HvHGott said:

GOOD THINGS:
- First of all it is great in general
- you can play on most servers and dont get banned.

BAD THINGS:
-The aimbot is wierd because of the fact that its smooth isnt smooth and it just keeps on locking onto players.
-We need a key for enableing the wallhack and disabling it cuz of the fact that people maight want to record with it.

You can't really say the aimbot is weird as other peoples are fine, I would just say fuck around with it. Considering my aimbot can kill about 5 people with a M9K ACR with just one mag....

7 hours ago, Crimzon said:

You can't really say the aimbot is weird as other peoples are fine, I would just say fuck around with it. Considering my aimbot can kill about 5 people with a M9K ACR with just one mag....

Yes actually he can say the aimbot is wierd i mean it does the job but compared to many other aimbots CH is weak for its aimbot

6 hours ago, izzskillszzi said:

Yes actually he can say the aimbot is wierd i mean it does the job but compared to many other aimbots CH is weak for its aimbot

The aimbot is literally perfect? You just have to configure it properly...