Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flowix

I want buy citizen hack

Question

Hello I Flowix and I live in turkey. And I want to try and use this site's program, but Paypal is not supported in the country where I live. For this reason, what is not a sales nede purchase transactions are done. And when I try to buy a citizen hack, I fail. Can I pay with Roqj to pay with steam key? I said. And I just received an answer as if it could be PayPal, please help me now How do I use Citizen?

3 answers to this question

I believe I talked to you about this a couple of hours ago, but we primarily only support what is on our website. The only time we will accept anything else is purely up to who you are talking to.

I recommend either contacting a friend to see if they can purchase it on your behalf, or getting a cash card from a local post office which acts like debt for PayPal.

@Roqj   the price of the lifetime version is already up already I need time to buy it I will save my money but I can not even get 1 more week

and my friends can not use PayPal because they live in turkey and does not support many tricks ._.

56 minutes ago, Flowix said:

@Roqj   the price of the lifetime version is already up already I need time to buy it I will save my money but I can not even get 1 more week

and my friends can not use PayPal because they live in turkey and does not support many tricks ._.

If you PM me I can send you a discount for the $20 lifetime, the price change was not announced ahead of time and plenty of people have been given discounts.