Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaXeZ

Citizenhack.me | CHM Montage

29 minutes ago, geodash007 said:

it's starting again.

dont worry this fag has a sad life he cant even inhale 

3 hours ago, godless said:

Absolutely bad and shit

and ur picture painting is garbo fuck off you little prick go kill yrself with rotten skid hahahaha this video is editted and you cant say shit about it dumbass

thats a fact  

4 hours ago, MaXeZ said:

and ur picture painting is garbo fuck off you little prick go kill yrself with rotten skid hahahaha this video is editted and you cant say shit about it dumbass

thats a fact  

Shity music' It say's 720p but it's 480p' Shitty config'Aimboting against bots and Apart from the shity music and the citizen hack logo at the start and end there is no editing so don't say " this video is edited and you cant say shit about it dumbass thats a fact" Also 

Your*

edited*

That's* 

Learn how to spell.

2 hours ago, geodash007 said:

Shity music' It say's 720p but it's 480p' Shitty config'Aimboting against bots and Apart from the shity music and the citizen hack logo at the start and end there is no editing so don't say " this video is edited and you cant say shit about it dumbass thats a fact" Also 

Your*

edited*

That's* 

Learn how to spell.

u idiot i use ur and i dont use you're due to my keyboard slow (lazy) fuck off asshole if it wasnt the best config then chm wont be the best ahahah braindead and you cant say shit about the music you virgin furfag 

fucking suck a cock you underage loser below average height the music is good and everybody uses it and thats a fact you dumbass 

Because be annoying me and needs to be put down.

put it down then i just came to just put videos in a peace way and you guys act like fags with sad lifes fuck off if u are one of them 

Your*

edited*

That's* 

Learn how to spell.

i dont use grammar to skids like u who trash talk u loner go away from the media pages and drink poison kys fag

Comon bring it up you skids I can talk all day LOL you have no comebacks at all fucking mind fucked if any of you will trash talk shit again

2 hours ago, BeastWizardz said:

Dont start this again your just feeding him

listen mr quack quack fuck off from the page or just stay here to waste ur time in this thread because its not related to this shit 

I have no problem they can feed me and shit i dont give a fuck they still getting owned pwned 

On 2/3/2018 at 2:44 AM, Crave4 said:

mad loser above

nah ur a mad loser fuck off u muslim from americano fuck you 5 year old bitch 

19 hours ago, effy said:

stop chatting shit dude, literally no one cares

this guy cares cuz he has no comebacks he just is pleasured to copy my insults when he is cucked like "loser"