Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cash716

Thumbs up

I first got into gmod hacks w a simple workshop lua that only worked on servers with allowcslua on, got banned from most of those, wanted to troll more servers so I got big packets, not gonna lie it was nice but after a while i found out about the terrible community, the owner, and the rat, BP claims alot against ch and I'm here to disprove them all and tell you why i think ch is worth the money compared to BP. Everything in quotes is a claim made on the Big Packets website. 1 "Achieves lower fps (Laggy Game)" Maybe if you have a shitty pc, but even then ive never ran into this and there is a fix. 2 "Has a lower amount of useful features"  useful is used at will here, BP has a million tabs and options but in reality there's only 3 that are useful, ch has all those basics plus a lua loader for even more shit, Bp just has alot of useless shit. 3 "Has no customization" neither does your shitty 2010 gamer theme blue box. 4 "Is easily broken" No, ive been caught w bp many times and never with citizen hack, also 3 words Anti Screen Grab. 5 "Rarely receives updates (Last Update in August 2017)" Dont fix whats not broken. 6, 7, and 8 (all fit into one somewhat) "Uses a web based HTML menu, HTML menu does not work offline, HTML menu is unreliable" That html menu is cleaner and more appealing that the ugly bp menu. In terms of gmod hacks whats the point of offline, you wont even be able to get on a server, what are you gonna do, aimbot some npcs?? And finally sure the server can go down but that's pretty rare. OVERALL Citizen is a much better, simpler, nicer looking, easier to use, not infected cheat client, well worth the money in my opinion. 

EDIT: another thing i find funny is that bp claims this about the ch community "Members are mostly racist and edgy 12-16 year olds" while the main dev of big packets himself is an edgy 12-16 year old 

Thank you for seeing the light, I find it funny that bp puts so much effort into trying to make us look bad, while at the same time they bring us many new users.

5 hours ago, Cash716 said:

bp claims this about the ch community "Members are mostly racist and edgy 12-16 year olds" while the main dev of big packets himself is an edgy 12-16 year old 

Pretty much summarizes bp