Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sergai

Refund

Question

So i was wondering if i could get a refund just wanted to try it out very nice cheat will probs buy lifetime when i get more cash, Not sure if i ask here for a refund or somewhere else.

9 answers to this question

Just to clarify, you are asking for a refund because you bought it just to try it out, and you might buy it again later?

If you bought the cheat and used all 7 days why would a refund be given? Sounds kinda dumb imo. That's the whole point of buying it for a week is to test it out.

Um i mean i've seen a few mods say if u want to test it out buy the 7 days and we well give you a refund after or something along those lines so boot it okay :^)

1 hour ago, Sergai said:

Um i mean i've seen a few mods say if u want to test it out buy the 7 days and we well give you a refund after or something along those lines so boot it okay :^)

I know that you can buy the 7 day to test out and then get a discount for lifetime but we don't allow the situation you explained. We only allow refunds if you bought the cheat and had problems with it that support could not fix.