Roqj

CHM94 Cheat Update

4 hours ago, Roqj said:

Hello Citizens,

Christmas has come early with an anti-anti-cheat fix, this update will be automatically applied when you connect to a server.

Changes

• Possible detection patched

Woah! Such Update!

I don't think I am the only onr feeling this way, but the cheat has seemingly been neglected with updates. I mean it is a perfectly good cheat, I'd say the best gmod cheat out currently, but new features are nice to see.

• upvote 2

19 minutes ago, McGuideLines said:

I don't think I am the only onr feeling this way, but the cheat has seemingly been neglected with updates. I mean it is a perfectly good cheat, I'd say the best gmod cheat out currently, but new features are nice to see.

you're not the only one, no. clockwork players have been kinda getting the worst end of it, though.

3 hours ago, McGuideLines said:

We are most certainly working on updating and improving the cheat, however without any clear objectives for improvement, we will not be pumping out major features every couple of days like earlier in the year. We might go through the suggestions threads and see what people want added.

stop asking clockwork and autowall

• upvote 2

7 hours ago, McGuideLines said:

Grampa be playing a lot of garry's mod so probably soon

Steam Name: some fuckin nerd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:000000000
Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/00000000000000000/

Foreign Lua source hash. (_1 - CitizenHack)

l a f f

Edited by Cyaegha

why not focus on the load plugin ?, 

I mean at this time CH really has an incredible basis so why not push what is in beta?

8 hours ago, Yope said:

why not focus on the load plugin ?, 

I mean at this time CH really has an incredible basis so why not push what is in beta?

What do you want to be improved in our Plugin system? We are more than happy to add more hooks, tutorials etc but feedback would be good.

32 minutes ago, Roqj said:

What do you want to be improved in our Plugin system? We are more than happy to add more hooks, tutorials etc but feedback would be good.

Add some starter plugins, like where the vac ban plugin is. Plugins like crosshair changer and other popular ones that can be ran right there, without any need to copy+paste.

Would be great for new Citizens too.

• upvote 2
  • 100 1

>tell us how to improve citizenhack >tell them how to fix nospread and norecoil for clockwork. >deleted post.

I seriously hope you're kidding me right now.

• cool 2

Just now, Nobody said:

>tell us how to improve citizenhack >tell them how to fix nospread and norecoil for clockwork. >deleted post.

no, he aint kiddin

• 100 2

On 11/29/2017 at 5:00 AM, Roqj said:

We are most certainly working on updating and improving the cheat, however without any clear objectives for improvement, we will not be pumping out major features every couple of days like earlier in the year. We might go through the suggestions threads and see what people want added.

stop asking clockwork and autowall

I need an ingame calculator for quick maths 

• upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheFancyAlchemist said:

just wanted to make a report about no recoil and no spread not working for clockwork hopefully it can be fixed fam a lam :)

>:(:ye:

I'm pretty sure there is a way around the spinning. Just turn your aimbot off when you've not got your weapon raised.

On 11/30/2017 at 6:13 PM, podneydrew said:

I'm pretty sure there is a way around the spinning. Just turn your aimbot off when you've not got your weapon raised.

No. It happens whenever nospread and norecoil are on; weapon raised or not. Anytime you shoot.

On 12/1/2017 at 7:40 AM, Nobody said:

Clockwork isn't broken, you just need to disable no recoil, no spread and silent aim when using clockwork weapons.

• hmmm 2

17 hours ago, Roqj said:

Clockwork isn't broken, you just need to disable no recoil, no spread and silent aim when using clockwork weapons.

I consider that broken lol. Without no recoil and no spread, a lot of the weapons are inaccurate. There are a lot of ways to fix it, so why not fix it?