arandomtoad

Pretty good, but...

As a hack for Garry's mod citizen surly provides, it is fun and easy to use regardless of if you are new to cheating or if you have been doing it for years. I completely recommend the hack for anyone that's looking to have some fun trolling people in gmod and has twenty bucks laying around. Although I would enjoy the menu more if it had a few more options such as: 

An aimbot blacklist

a team/group whitelist (other than the one you are in)

A more accurate keypad stealer (I often find the cheat being off more often than not)

that is all, if I'm dumb and there is a simple solution to any of my problems (other than plugins) please let me know!

Cheers!

On 14/11/2017 at 3:50 PM, arandomtoad said:

As a hack for Garry's mod citizen surly provides, it is fun and easy to use regardless of if you are new to cheating or if you have been doing it for years. I completely recommend the hack for anyone that's looking to have some fun trolling people in gmod and has twenty bucks laying around. Although I would enjoy the menu more if it had a few more options such as: 

An aimbot blacklist

a team/group whitelist (other than the one you are in)

A more accurate keypad stealer (I often find the cheat being off more often than not)

that is all, if I'm dumb and there is a simple solution to any of my problems (other than plugins) please let me know!

Cheers!

1. What do you mean “aimbot blacklist”? Just use whitelist

2. Meh

3. It’s as good as it gets for the moment

I think he means if your in a server with like 60 players, he doesnt want to whitelist everyone but the ones he wants to kill.

• upvote 1