Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nobody

A testimonial thingy.

I know I did one of these a long time ago, but as time goes on, the cheat changes 'n' shit.

Versatility - 9 - While the GLua loader made this hack all the better for being undetectable, there are still a lot of hooks missing from the cheat that make it hard to use hacks with many options, like Odium's Acebot. I enjoy using a lot of the effects on Acebot that aren't supported by the loader, like the rear view mirror, kill detector, and just small stuff that make the cheat fun and effective. The client-side no-clip is awesome and worth buying this cheat alone for, as well as the keypad stealer, but the spectator detector can be slow. Several seconds slower than other paid cheats (though, they lose points for detection in the process). Overall, Citizenhack is good, but it can be a bit bare-bones when compared to cheats like Bigpackets. And yes, you can argue about the ethics of the Bigpackets owner and while I agree he's a cunty kid with more issues than I can count on my fingers, toes, and head hairs, I find myself using a mix of Bigpackets and Citizenhack; because what it lacks in detection prevention, it makes up for in effectiveness. 

Effectiveness - 8 - I have to take off a few points here for the fact the aimbot still, after being asked for months now, has many bugs on the Clockwork schema. The Clockwork fix freezes your viewangles, yes, but if there's no one in your view, it'll still have a spaz fit, and it can't be used with nospread, norecoil, and silent aim, making it virtually useless in a lot of situations. The aimbot also has a tendency to be inaccurate. Not as bad as it used to be, but the engine prediction is poor, if not non-existent. It's a huge step up in accuracy from most free cheats, but the distance seems to be backwards. I can hit headshots from a mile with a pistol, but at close range, it spazzes out wildly. The ESP isn't as prone to bugs and has received several updates that make it easier to use, but on game-modes like Battle Royale or those that use custom factions, it'll sometimes put them as "unknown" or "connecting".

Undetectability - 10 - While I'm not sure about the claims of detection from other communities, I have never once been broken while using this cheat. I've bypassed countless anti-cheats and screenshots where other hacks with ridiculous prices have failed miserably. Say whatever you want about CH, but it's a good hack for any visual bypasses. Sure, if you throw on a 180 FOV and go mental with silent aim, you're gonna' get banned, but that's with every cheat. As long as you have good game sense, know what you're doing enough that you don't look blatant, you could be in a community for years before they ever suspect you.

Conclusion - I tried to keep it honest with this testimonial, so that the cheat can be improved upon, but for $20, this cheat is better than virtually any other cheat of its type. It's not flawless, and I've felt that improvement has been stalled severely, but it's definitely worth the money. Just nitpicking stuff that needs fixing, but I feel if the concerns are addressed, it's potentially the best cheat in GMod across the board.

On 19/10/2017 at 11:37 PM, Nobody said:

I know I did one of these a long time ago, but as time goes on, the cheat changes 'n' shit.

Versatility - 9 - While the GLua loader made this hack all the better for being undetectable, there are still a lot of hooks missing from the cheat that make it hard to use hacks with many options, like Odium's Acebot. I enjoy using a lot of the effects on Acebot that aren't supported by the loader, like the rear view mirror, kill detector, and just small stuff that make the cheat fun and effective. The client-side no-clip is awesome and worth buying this cheat alone for, as well as the keypad stealer, but the spectator detector can be slow. Several seconds slower than other paid cheats (though, they lose points for detection in the process). Overall, Citizenhack is good, but it can be a bit bare-bones when compared to cheats like Bigpackets. And yes, you can argue about the ethics of the Bigpackets owner and while I agree he's a cunty kid with more issues than I can count on my fingers, toes, and head hairs, I find myself using a mix of Bigpackets and Citizenhack; because what it lacks in detection prevention, it makes up for in effectiveness. 

Effectiveness - 8 - I have to take off a few points here for the fact the aimbot still, after being asked for months now, has many bugs on the Clockwork schema. The Clockwork fix freezes your viewangles, yes, but if there's no one in your view, it'll still have a spaz fit, and it can't be used with nospread, norecoil, and silent aim, making it virtually useless in a lot of situations. The aimbot also has a tendency to be inaccurate. Not as bad as it used to be, but the engine prediction is poor, if not non-existent. It's a huge step up in accuracy from most free cheats, but the distance seems to be backwards. I can hit headshots from a mile with a pistol, but at close range, it spazzes out wildly. The ESP isn't as prone to bugs and has received several updates that make it easier to use, but on game-modes like Battle Royale or those that use custom factions, it'll sometimes put them as "unknown" or "connecting".

Undetectability - 10 - While I'm not sure about the claims of detection from other communities, I have never once been broken while using this cheat. I've bypassed countless anti-cheats and screenshots where other hacks with ridiculous prices have failed miserably. Say whatever you want about CH, but it's a good hack for any visual bypasses. Sure, if you throw on a 180 FOV and go mental with silent aim, you're gonna' get banned, but that's with every cheat. As long as you have good game sense, know what you're doing enough that you don't look blatant, you could be in a community for years before they ever suspect you.

Conclusion - I tried to keep it honest with this testimonial, so that the cheat can be improved upon, but for $20, this cheat is better than virtually any other cheat of its type. It's not flawless, and I've felt that improvement has been stalled severely, but it's definitely worth the money. Just nitpicking stuff that needs fixing, but I feel if the concerns are addressed, it's potentially the best cheat in GMod across the board.

You've never played on a server with falco spectate? I feel like more servers are starting to implement this, more people are learning that it is still a undetected spectate tool.