Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NaniSempai

My hand shakes

Question

Hi, I have a slight case of parkinsons in my mouse hand  and it makes me have a harder time maintaining my aim on a target. I can get to them fine and react but I cant maintain my crosshairs on them to finish the job without deleating my ammo. Will this glue me to them if only if I first aim at them first? If I can set this myself in the settings that'll be great! 

Also, as a newcomer to this in gmod I have to ask, what is your record on times people that have been banned from this being discovered? Or do you have a system that will detect if its been discovered and not allow you to inject it once it is?

Thanks in advance for the help!

2 answers to this question

The aimbot will assist in maintaining accuracy on a player, and should help you out a lot.

In terms of banning, we have the best security against servers, and you will not run into any problems with being caught, apart from some servers which treat their players unfairly and servers which social engineer their players. But other than that, currently, our cheat has no possible way of being discovered/detected.