Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petersaurus

Struggles Of Mass RDMing

"Sorry for the slightly blurry video quality Camtasia is a piece of shit might start using sony vegas"

As in using Sony Vegas to record?

4 minutes ago, KingMidas said:

"Sorry for the slightly blurry video quality Camtasia is a piece of shit might start using sony vegas"

As in using Sony Vegas to record?

No to edit lmao in camtasia it's 720p Hd but when it renders it it blurs it down to 480p but says it's 720 something that's broken in camtasia when you upload it to YouTube since I didn't record in the exact dimensions.

1 minute ago, Petersaurus said:

No to edit lmao in camtasia it's 720p Hd but when it renders it it blurs it down to 480p but says it's 720 something that's broken in camtasia when you upload it to YouTube since I didn't record in the exact dimensions.

Do you also use Camtasia to record? If so I suggest Nvidia's Shadowplay if you have a Nvidia GPU

23 minutes ago, KingMidas said:

Do you also use Camtasia to record? If so I suggest Nvidia's Shadowplay if you have a Nvidia GPU

At the moment I do yeh unfortunately I will probably use what you just suggested from now on thanks 

9 hours ago, Sinsa said:

uk niggas be soft as oatmeal 

ya u wont say that when i catch u lacking 

46 minutes ago, Raah said:

ya u wont say that when i catch u lacking 

oh shit i forgot my knife at home oh wait i dont live in the uk i got the 40 on my hip

2 hours ago, Sinsa said:

oh shit i forgot my knife at home oh wait i dont live in the uk i got the 40 on my hip

14e93d10d2cb8544f0f63c344c1ae000.png

You literally a dumbass if you think there are no guns in the uk. They don't show in videos because police will find out who they are and raid their houses lmao

20 hours ago, Sinsa said:

1 hour ago, Petersaurus said:

You literally a dumbass if you think there are no guns in the uk. They don't show in videos because police will find out who they are and raid their houses lmao

goofy ass uk niggas got a lacking habit

3 minutes ago, Petersaurus said:

please don't tell me your fucking serious 😂😂

its fact everybody know uk niggas pussy