Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raah

very good

so I bought the hack two hours ago

and it is amazing, I really really recommend it I really wasn't up for buying it at first then I did and I do not regret that purchase one bit, really good hack and good support also good for the price for lifetime

Just now, COOLgamer said:

proof? ur the one who engaged in lesbian cybersex bro dont try and frame me for any shit to get u off the hook bro

LOL ur funny gamer 

see? he didn't deny it. i guess i win this argument, seeya LOSER :D

haha logs pleas 

no logs... only witness testimony......... raah ur a dirty erper boy and ur days are limited... i'm gonna kick down ur crackhouse door and i'm gonna fucking string u up boy count ur last days

no logs... only witness testimony......... raah ur a dirty erper boy and ur days are limited... i'm gonna kick down ur crackhouse door and i'm gonna fucking string u up boy count ur last days

o-h fu-ck.........

1 minute ago, COOLgamer said:

boooooooooi u goofy ass oatmeal lookin ass you better hope u not lackin when i catch u finna roll u up in the backwoods