Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ganta

Hello Citizen Hack Site owners

Question

Hello my name is Ganta which you can already see i am very interested in buying your cheat especially at your amazing price i'm currently using a easily broken free cheat called idiot box which you have probably heard of i do own a fairly new YouTube channel with a growing subscriber base i wanted to know if there is anyway i could use a trail of this cheat which in return i will make a video to spread the word of this cheat I've heard so much about if not that's perfectly fine and i will gladly buy the cheat no matter what i just wanted to know if there is a way for me to test it because i've came across videos of people using trial versions of the cheat i hope that this message doesn't annoy any one and thank you for reading <3.  :)

3 answers to this question

We don't generally offer trials anymore, you are more than welcome to get a $7 trial and if you are not happy with our product I can offer a refund, and if you want to upgrade to the full package I can offer you a discount between upgrading.

Cheat doesn’t give out trials anymore, because of people abusing it trying to get unlimited trials