sciedak

Pre Sale Questions

Question

I wanna play in darkrp servers with their own devs such as superiorservers (constant 200 people in servers) and divrp (constant 80 people), is this a good hack to use for these?

Also, does this hack support cake like aimware does?

Also why is this hack better than aimware at being secure and undetected?

Also how do i keep myself from getting banned with ths cheat on such a well known server? I dont want to be blatant, tbh i just want some bhop assist and walls

1 answer to this question

44 minutes ago, sciedak said:

I wanna play in darkrp servers with their own devs such as superiorservers (constant 200 people in servers) and divrp (constant 80 people), is this a good hack to use for these?

Yes, we do a lot of our cheat development and testing on Superior Servers, and the developers have tried to detected our cheat directly on multiple occasions.

45 minutes ago, sciedak said:

Also, does this hack support cake like aimware does?

Yes, we fully bypass all anticheat systems including cake.

45 minutes ago, sciedak said:

Also why is this hack better than aimware at being secure and undetected?

Aimware is much more expensive ($20 > $110), detected and not as well supported. Our cheat has had better bypassing methods since we launched, and is constantly being worked on and improved. We are very involved with the community and are open to discussion.

49 minutes ago, sciedak said:

Also how do i keep myself from getting banned with ths cheat on such a well known server? I dont want to be blatant, tbh i just want some bhop assist and walls

1. Make sure the server admins cannot associate you with citizen hack (e.g. your username, steam friends, discord etc)
  2. Don't be obvious with hack features
  3. Don't raise attention

With all of these points considered, also understand that gmod servers are managed by people who will ban people without evidence of cheating or breaking rules, and it all boils down to whether or not the admin likes you or not.