vacfree123

Brutally honest opinion.

So, after a while of using citizenhack, I must say it's pretty good; just about everywhere other than zarp.

But there is a few issue's, some random lua hack's aimbot works much better than here; kills me before I can lock onto them, I can't lock through walls, unlike them.

I understand it's undetectable and all, but the thing about it is that the aimbot is pretty meh, like really meh, it needs some improvements. 

It didn't work that well on zarp, didn't work well on open santos server's, didn't work well on stronghold, or ttt. I genuinely believe it needs some improvements, if possible.

Yes I do have aimbot on head at all time's, because if it's on body you can just get 1 tapped, instead of being able to 1 tap them.

It also has issues where it just doesn't lock onto player's, it's quite annoying, also you can't lock onto players through walls, so you're forced to use ESP and cannot record and make it seem like you're good at the game (I know sad, but it's one way to make servers think you aren't hacking)

Also on perpheads, it's really easy without hack's, I personally didn't hack on there but I know a dude got banned for hacking and I tapped them with a pistol whilst they ran at me with M4's.

http://plays.tv/video/595f5c66db87082239/lvl-1-pistol-marksmanship-means-nothing-?from=user

^ There's the evidence of that happening, really though, the guy on the right later that day got banned for hacking.

And now I'm banned for probably owning a citizenhack.me account, though I didn't hack, clearly showing how scared they are, it's pretty funny.

They are adding a lua loader, so if you do not like citizens aimbot you can load another one from a different hack (such as smeg, acebot, etc.) and it will be undetected.

Thanks for the input, however, I'm having a hard time understanding how you had such a rough experience using our aimbot. I have generally only ran into issues on servers running FAS2 weapon packs but that is easily fixed by switching a few settings.

1 minute ago, Ghost34792 said:

What server is that video on?

Perpheads 

7 hours ago, Roqj said:

Thanks for the input, however, I'm having a hard time understanding how you had such a rough experience using our aimbot. I have generally only ran into issues on servers running FAS2 weapon packs but that is easily fixed by switching a few settings.

I've had many issues on zarp, for example when using a majority weapon, the psg, it may take 4-6 shots to even damage somebody, and if I have it set to chest it will take at least 3-5 shots to kill them, considering how close it is to the arm which is 5 hp in damage.

Everything about citisenhack is excellent ( for me ) but he only bad thing about it is the aim it tbh. Sometimes it works and doesn't works most of the time, like if I tried shooting at a player it doesn't lock onto the head and shoots where I would be looking at, and rarely t works where it locks on to the players head which is really annoying and I hope will be fixed soon