Grampa

Odium Lua Module Leak (Aegis/Iron Curtain/Acebot)

2 minutes ago, Trusty said:

@godless

@podneydrew

Put all the 3 lua files in one and then retry it

It's not that. It's a matter of using the wrong command. The command, as stated right above you post, is ace_menu. One of the people stating that acebot_menu isn't working is the same person who said the command is acebot_menu.

You can easily find the command by typing ace in console and pressing the down arrow until you see the command you want.

Think with your heads.

1 minute ago, podneydrew said:

i just tried it out, odium is shit

it's good if you can get an admin to install the backdoor but otherwise it's just a generic hack

1 minute ago, ronald said:

it's good if you can get an admin to install the backdoor but otherwise it's just a generic hack

the backdoor? nigga wat backdoor

idk there's a backdoor menu on the site of odium, guess that's probably not lua so it wasn't leaked

If you can get an admin to install a backdoor, you don't need odium. Just get anything generic and go to town. There's no need for that shit if the admin is already retarded.

1 minute ago, boy said:

If you can get an admin to install a backdoor, you don't need odium. Just get anything generic and go to town. There's no need for that shit if the admin is already retarded.

okay jeSUS CHRIST WE UNDERSTAND

3 minutes ago, ronald said:

idk there's a backdoor menu on the site of odium, guess that's probably not lua so it wasn't leaked

where is this backdoor menu

Just now, podneydrew said:

where is this backdoor menu

like i said, only the lua was leaked.

the full odium hack comes with a menu if you're able to get an admin to install a backdoor http://odium.pro/

I already put the 3 lua files on LUA and the CFG one and did the exec but it doesnt work on multiplayer, can someone help?

26 minutes ago, Cade said:

I already put the 3 lua files on LUA and the CFG one and did the exec but it doesnt work on multiplayer, can someone help?

you dont even know how cheating with lua works do u. look it up

i know it that i dont use lua cheats a long time, now i found out how to make it work