legioner123

Using aimbot on perpheads

Question

Basically..I've tried every single hack going premium (I won't mention any names here) and on a certain server named Perpheads, it just doesn't wowrk properly..

I don't know whether its due to nospread not working, but the aimbot does not seem to target at the head properly. Maybe it's due to perpheads having some kind of aimbot deterrent I'm not too sure.

Does anybody know if it works on their server correctly? and if not would you mind trying with myself before I purchase the cheat.

Kinds regards

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, legioner123 said:

Basically..I've tried every single hack going premium (I won't mention any names here) and on a certain server named Perpheads, it just doesn't wowrk properly..

I don't know whether its due to nospread not working, but the aimbot does not seem to target at the head properly. Maybe it's due to perpheads having some kind of aimbot deterrent I'm not too sure.

Does anybody know if it works on their server correctly? and if not would you mind trying with myself before I purchase the cheat.

Kinds regards

We have no received any complains around Perpheads, however in regard to nospread; there are certain weapon packs which make it very hard if not impossible to have that kind of functionality. If Perpheads does have some kind of aimbot deterrent we will look into it, if it is reported to us.

Hey legioner

I know how to help you out with your problem. All Perpheads guns are custom made that's why you need to adjust citizenhacks.

I don't want to reply with my real user on this thread, but if you want help please add my alt account on steam [PH]Waypo