sbears

Review. My honest opinion.

In general the cheat is okay. Lowers my FPS quite a bit. This review is going to be negative (Sorry).

Today I got unbanned on XMP. Join back with my citizen hack. I leave the server. I'm banned. Why? Because of the stupid idea the admins/devs had to add a Live Map.

Appreciate the hack. Moving elsewhere for my gmod cheat needs now.

I'm sorry this happened to you, but there's an option to disable the live map so this type of thing doesn't happen.

Sorry this happened, but next time i would of been more careful with certain things such as live map. You also need to understand that admins view the live map and some even own the cheat to try and catch other people. 

You have to keep on the low with things like live map.  I heard server owners overview the map to see when it goes on, and when it goes off.  If it goes off the moment you log out its obvious.  I suggest toggling the map on and off, and if you want to play with the admins toggle it off when another player leaves.  I always disable live map for about a minute or two before I log off.  I hope you reconsider the cheat, because it is very good in my opinion for the best price.

Edited by TheLegend

On 3/15/2017 at 9:12 AM, TheLegend said:

You have to keep on the low with things like live map.  I heard server owners overview the map to see when it goes on, and when it goes off.  If it goes off the moment you log out its obvious.  I suggest toggling the map on and off, and if you want to play with the admins toggle it off when another player leaves.  I always disable live map for about a minute or two before I log off.  I hope you reconsider the cheat, because it is very good in my opinion for the best price.

The default setting for the map should have been OFF. I don't view this forum often because I have nothing to contribute. I've generally quit Gmod in general and started to dev my own CS:GO cheat and Roblox exploit.

14 minutes ago, sbears said:

The default setting for the map should have been OFF. I don't view this forum often because I have nothing to contribute. I've generally quit Gmod in general and started to dev my own CS:GO cheat and Roblox exploit.

Roblox=mad money

On March 20, 2017 at 2:13 PM, sbears said:

Roblox exploit. I hope you're joking

2 hours ago, triggered said:

Roblox exploit. I hope you're joking

there were people that used to sell exploits for 50+$

Not gonna lie, you have a roblox exploit that is lvl 7 then it's fun as fuck to mess with people, however you most likely have to play like 50+ to get a good lvl 7.

I only have used leaked / released for free lvl 7s

Edited by quinn50