Desdi

Citizen Hack Testimonial

Citizen hack review

Ease of use: 10/10

Its as easy as downloading the client and running it. No file placement or commands necessary to activate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features: 10/10

All the features you would want and expect out of a client, there are even some features such as client no-clip and keypad cracker that arent in most.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimbot: 10/10 

Costomizable and highly accurate. One of the best I've seen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESP: 10/10

The ESP is as you would expect and works perfectly. I have had no troubles.

Noteworthy mentions: Client is undetectable and I have only been manually banned.

Our developers work extra hard, even changing code live for troubleshooting our users.

Citizenhack strives to provide extremely affordable, permanent, and customizable cheating solutions to consumers.

Thanks for the review!