Sign in to follow this  
Roqj

Frequency Asked Sales Questions

Question

How can I purchase Citizen Hack?

For any of our hacks, visit https://citizenhack.me/store, create an account & check out. All purchases are instantly activated after the payment has been automatically verified (PayPal is usually instant, Bitcoin can take a few hours).

Available payment methods

• PayPal
  • Bitcoin
    • Litecoin
    • Ethereum
    • Ripple
    • DogeCoin

How often does the cheat get detected?

Our Garry's Mod cheat is focused on being the most reliable, feature rich hack on the market. We have been leading in anti cheat bypassing and we have not had a major detection since we launched in September 2016. We have an ever-growing customer base which have been very satisfied using our cheat.

How often does the cheat receive updates?

On average, we release some form of update each week. Any known security/detection issues are address ASAP.

Requirements

We currently support the following operating systems:

• Windows 10 64/32 bit
  • Windows 8.1 64/32 bit
  • Windows 8 64/32 bit
  • Windows 7 64/32 bit

Can I get refunded?

If within 7 days of purchasing you are having issues running and getting any of our hacks working, after investigation and troubleshooting with our support team we may be able to offer a refund.

Can I share my account?

All account sharing is forbidden, and you are at risk of being banned without warning if you do so.

Help & Support

We have an active group of staff and community members who are prepared to work 1-on-1 with users to make sure you get what you paid for working.

• upvote 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet