Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_XYZ_

It's good, but it's missing a lot..

CitizenHack was to be honest, not what I was expecting. It does have a great aimbot but I can't customize a key to toggle it on and off. Also, I can't enable/disable the visuals so I'm always forced to lag really bad when there is a mass of players approaching me. As well, it doesn't have simple features like a TriggerBot. The only binds It has is Aim key, Menu, and Client-side noclip. Finally, It doesn't have a way for me to see if the enemy is visible. I hope you guys add these things in the next update.

On 2/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, _XYZ_ said:

CitizenHack was to be honest, not what I was expecting. It does have a great aimbot but I can't customize a key to toggle it on and off. Also, I can't enable/disable the visuals so I'm always forced to lag really bad when there is a mass of players approaching me. As well, it doesn't have simple features like a TriggerBot. The only binds It has is Aim key, Menu, and Client-side noclip. Finally, It doesn't have a way for me to see if the enemy is visible. I hope you guys add these things in the next update.

uuuuuuhh you idiot, you can literally do just about everything that you said you cant. you can change the aimbot key, enable or disable visuals. ughgg

On 4/27/2018 at 9:46 PM, Kunny said:

uuuuuuhh you idiot, you can literally do just about everything that you said you cant. you can change the aimbot key, enable or disable visuals. ughgg

Yes but can you explain how?

11 hours ago, _XYZ_ said:

Yes but can you explain how?

If you no longer have a subscription why does it matter?

On 5/28/2018 at 12:56 AM, HackerMan said:

If you no longer have a subscription why does it matter?

I'm thinking about buying it again, but I'm not certain on how to fully get the best out of the cheat. Also, does anyone know how to make it work well with CW 2.0?

4 hours ago, _XYZ_ said:

I'm thinking about buying it again, but I'm not certain on how to fully get the best out of the cheat. Also, does anyone know how to make it work well with CW 2.0?

It is clear to see that you are using dad's credit card to buy stuff. The menu is so easy to navigate, with videos showing all aim options. Hopefully you don't buy it, we already have enough idiots who don't know where the download button is.

15 hours ago, Fried_Lion said:

It is clear to see that you are using dad's credit card to buy stuff. The menu is so easy to navigate, ÔĽŅwith videos showing all aim options. Hopefully you don't buy it, we already have enough idiots who don't know where the download button is.

Clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about, CW 2.0 did not work as well as I expecting with this cheat. Not saying that it's bad, because it isn't. But some of the options I was expecting I was unable to find.  I had to manually close visuals because I couldn't set a bind to enable/disable it, there wasn't an option so I could see which enemies were visible, I had to manually enable/disable aimbot, and it failed to provide customization for my taste. I suggest you think a little bit more before you post. I don't want this to turn into a flame war but seriously the toxicity is completely unnecessary. 

5 hours ago, _XYZ_ said:

Clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about, CW 2.0 did not work as well as I expecting with this cheat. Not saying that it's bad, because it isn't. But some of the options I was expecting I was unable to find.  I had to manually close visuals because I couldn't set a bind to enable/disable it, there wasn't an option so I could see which enemies were visible, I had to manually enable/disable aimbot, and it failed to provide customization for my taste. I suggest you think a little bit more before you post. I don't want this to turn into a flame war but seriously the toxicity is completely unnecessary. 

I was talking about your original¬†post. You state: "ItÔĽŅ¬†does have a great aimbot but I can't customize a key to toggle it on and off" in context of Citizenhack aimbot. I just quoted the closest post. If you can't find the customize key you're an idiot like I already said lol.

5 hours ago, _XYZ_ said:

Okay, buddy, it looks like clearly, you do not understand. Because you are not the owner of the cheat and only were for a limited period of time, so I'm just going to go ahead and say, if you are too skeptical about buying it once more, just don't. It's really not that expensive and if you really don't like it or just don't use it enough, they just don't use it. It's like buying a game, you take a gamble wondering if you will like the game you buy. You may or may not like it. But you will judge it based on reviews and possible demos. Now, in this case, you purchased CHM for a limited time and didn't seem to like it. And at that moment when you realized that you didn't like it, was also the moment where life decided for you whether or not to buy citizen. So I'll say that you shouldn't buy it because we don't want scummy people like you that buy the hack for 7 days and make a critical analysis about it. Because in the end, you know nothing.

Guys I'm not sure if I should get, it, I'm brand new to this sort of stuff and have no Idea what Im doing, can someone tell me how reliable Citizenhack is, since so many people are talking about BigPackets?

On 6/1/2018 at 1:46 AM, TheBuzzingGamer said:

Guys I'm not sure if I should get, it, I'm brand new to this sort of stuff and have no Idea what Im doing, can someone tell me how reliable Citizenhack is, since so many people are talking about BigPackets?

You see this is kinda my scenario, I'm new to this and you guys are being complete dicks about it. I bought it once before yes but I never got fully in-depth into the cheat. I want to know if the features I want (Visible-player ESP, Aimbot compatible with CW 2.0, Triggerbot, and a way to set a bind for enabling/disabling this aimbot, triggerbot, and visuals) are in the cheat or available using the gLua loader. 

On 2/18/2018 at 12:34 PM, james29304 said:

btw u can disable visuals

And to get most of these features u can load a difffrent lua hack using glua loader.

That's not getting the most out of the features, this is using a feature to make more features because Grampa is lazy.

On 6/2/2018 at 6:42 PM, _XYZ_ said:

You see this is kinda my scenario, I'm new to this and you guys are being complete dicks about it. I bought it once before yes but I never got fully in-depth into the cheat. I want to know if the features I want (Visible-player ESP, Aimbot compatible with CW 2.0, Triggerbot, and a way to set a bind for enabling/disabling this aimbot, triggerbot, and visuals) are in the cheat or available using the gLua loader. 

Just load a plugin for that shit and the CW 2.0 fix is out