Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ronaldsternstein

Considering this but some questions

Question

I'm seriously considering this, but I've seen a new hack show up (getze.us). They say they're undetected by everything and offer similar features. I asked their developers and they said they're using native c++ unlike you guys. (idk what that means).

If you guys could nudge me into sense why your hack is better that'd be appreciated!

8 answers to this question

Never heard of them, but I doubt their claims, we have been up for over a year and a half and have remained undetected the entire time. We are the most reliable and probably cheapest available and have the most features.

On 2/5/2018 at 5:31 PM, Silentnight said:

9.99 for 1 month or 20.00$ USD for lifetime. Pick and choose,only way to find your liking... that's not slander it's honest.

But it's $50.00 USD for lifetime now... :smirk:

3 hours ago, ronaldsternstein said:

But it's $50.00 USD for lifetime now... :smirk:

We are providing 60% discounts to users who were looking to purchase it at $20. Pm me if you're interested :smirk:

34 minutes ago, ronaldsternstein said:

A friend of mine showed me your guys cheat and it said beta beside silent aim. I asked the devs of the other cheat about their silent aim. Whats the difference between yours and theirs?

Not much really, we have clientside silent aim however in using it in some situations it might be a little buggy, for instance you might be able to move your camera around when you're not meant to be able to if you are holding down your aimkey.

15 hours ago, Roqj said:

Never heard of them, but I doubt their claims

I realize that you are trying to boast about your product but don't slander other products in the doing.

I have seen some screenshots and gameplay of zeus gmod, and it looks like its quite similar to their cs cheat, same gui, same tabs etc.

With everything there is always going to be pros and cons, like for instance the gLua loader for ch is honestly amazing, and citizen.team's atitude to keeping their cheat the best is also really good.

But you also have pros for zeus like, their loader is fucking sexy asf imo (grampa, plox new gui), and because its pure c++ it might run faster (but im not sure abt this). So idk mate honestly up to but looking at the options CH is (in my opinion the better cheat)

also kek, slander about gmod cheats dooood