SleNdd

Pre-Sales Questions

Question

1. Question

Can you show screenshots of the menu cheat ? I'd like to see him.

2. The attitude of the community

How do you feel about community from Russia ? I live in Russia, and because of this, sometimes problems arise. Once after buying the cheat I immediately took a subscription and blocked on the forum cheat due to the fact that I'm Russian. That won't happen here ?

3. Update

Want to use your cheat with cheat from aimjunkies as they update their cheat for more than 20 days. It just doesn'T work 80% of their community, and those for whom he works use him without spending your subscription , so I paid for 1 month and used it 3 day and 21 day waiting when he will come again in working condition .

4. Functionality

Many have told me that your ESP is highly reduced counter fps, and aim on some weapons ( sniper for example ) induced crooked , above the head for example, and because of this get is simply impossible . Is that so ? if so, are you going to fix it ?

5. Odium 

What kind of cheat like this, odium ? do you know there are memes, and the Internet on its website in addition to brief information about it is no longer anything . What is this cheat ? )))

sorry for mistakes if they are present. I am Russian and English I'm not very good ..

3 answers to this question

There are screenshots of the menu in the media section of the forums.

You will not be blocked as long as you follow the guidelines.

If you want to use the cheat with aimjunkies at the same time, we cannot confirm if they will work together. We update pretty regularly.

I dont understand #4

Odium was our competition but they are no longer around since we are superior.

Adding on to what @Fl0yd said,

5 hours ago, SleNdd said:

Many have told me that your ESP is highly reduced counter fps, and aim on some weapons ( sniper for example ) induced crooked , above the head for example, and because of this get is simply impossible . Is that so ? if so, are you going to fix it ?

Our ESP had gone under many improvements and there is a much lower FPS impact when using our hacks, same with the aimbot, we have been tweaking and improving it to fit user's needs.

Link to menu (is has been improved since these images we're taken)

https://citizenhack.me/gallery/category/8-menu/

8 hours ago, Fl0yd said:

There are screenshots of the menu in the media section of the forums.

You will not be blocked as long as you follow the guidelines.

If you want to use the cheat with aimjunkies at the same time, we cannot confirm if they will work together. We update pretty regularly.

I dont understand #4

Odium was our competition but they are no longer around since we are superior.

I meant that aimjunkiens update your cheat 21 days and all this time it doesn't work. Whether you are failures and long downtime cheat ? Since I for this reason and I want to go to you. They update their cheat 21 days and the question of why for so long they say they found a problem and trying to resolve it.